• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Carrie
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

5152 profile views
  1. New from East TN

Check eBay for 'Dollhouse Dolls'. There are all sorts of dolls listed and you might find the exact or very similar dolls listed.
  2. Looking for Realife Country Kitchen Instructions

@Momof2boys I sent them. Edit out your email addy....you don't want a spammer to get it.
  3. Minimum World

I have ordered unfinished furniture from them and the shipping was fair considering the distance etc.
  4. Chainsaw renovations

Wow Karin! You were looking for a challenge. What are your plans?  
  5. New from East TN

Welcome Christina
  6. Nectar for a hummingbird feeder

Same here, sometimes they are black and white and look like they are wearing tuxedos.
  7. Nectar for a hummingbird feeder

I bought a couple of these lil' guys at a mini show.....you have to be willing to suspend your disbelief, but that is what makes this hobby fun.
  8. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I've seen them in bathrooms in older houses too. You are right @Elsbethit is nothing but a breading ground for future science experiments?
  9. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

They still make them....This is mine minus the actual insert. (something my husband never finished) It is for sponges, gloves etc....I think mine might make a secret hiding place!
  10. SmallRug.jpg

Good for you Keith!
  11. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

This speaks to me, it would be fun to rehab. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Miniature-English-Tudor-Style-Handcrafted-Dollhouse-5-Rooms-2-Fireplaces/283553993217?hash=item4205229201:g:iG0AAOSwgbRdMjJn
  12. Cutting board vignettes

Very Clever and adorable!
  13. Bedding.jpeg

Very luxurious Sam!
  14. Axminster or Wilton loom carpeting

Look at wallpaper or scrapbook paper prints and maybe you could print it on fabric. Or take a screen shot of a print and duplicate the pattern and scale with your Photoshop program.