About Katie Hall

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    katie
  1. Katie Hall

Time for candy

This looks really good, great effect! you wouldn't think the peices were so small
  2. Ohh they look so good in a proper setting! Thankyou and thanks Mike, not far away at all it's my dad that makes them, I'm just trying to get his name out there a bit more!
  3. Aw thankyou both, it's so nice to hear nice things about our work - my dad's work!! We do ship internationally Samusa, its no problem at all
  4. Hello! we have been working hard renovating our website, i know its still not perfect but hopefully it is better! we are just trying to get our products out there a bit more and seen by the world! my dad makes these miniature clocks and they are amazing, although i may be a lttle biased! they are perfect in every way, he sources wood that is true to the real wood on the original clock and makes all the tiny bits himself, most of the clocks work, even some of the tiny door locks!! we would love it if you took a look and let us know what you think Thankyou, Katie www.hallsminiatureclocks.com