3 Neutral

About Sir_Rendered

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Roger

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Hey everyone. Im Roger. 34 yrs old. Not super experienced with doll houses so I'll be full of questions. Finishing up the "shell" on my first dollhouse for my 8 yr old daughter. Im easy to get along with and thanks in advance for your patience. Lol
  2. I tried to take a picture but everything exceeds the .49mb limit.
  3. 1. Do you remember if there is a gap between the bay foundation and the gable foundation? The book shows that the bay foundation extends just a little past the bay floor to accommodate the walls. But when I slide the bay foundation under the bay floor (to be the same) there is no "ledge". The only way this is accomplished is by pulling the bay foundation out creating a gap where I would suppose it would glue to the houses main foundation.
  4. Is there anyone who can answer a few questions about this house?
  5. Just realized there's a section for my post. Lol.
  6. So I'm in the process of building RGT VF for my daughter. I have a few questions. I see that there are other threads about it but are rather old. I figured I'd shoot this out there to see if anyone is active. First time posting in a dollhouse forum. Lol. Im 34 yrs old. Male. Drive a motorcycle and I'm a plumber. I don't travel the dollhouse world often.