• Last visited

1 Neutral

About SarahT

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Sarah
  1. Thank you! I had looked through her build on the Arthur but I didn't see the measurements page. That was exactly what I needed!
  2. Good morning! I have an old Storybook cottage house that my Grandma half built for me as a kid. It is in need of some repairs and I would like to make it usable for my two girls. I've found that the upstairs is an awkward height - it's to high so there isn't enough room under the roof pitch for furniture but there is a ton of room downstairs so I would like to lower the second floor. Also I wish there were more rooms so I am thinking of combining an Arthur house with the Storybook cottage house. We'll see how it goes! I've already started pulling pieces of the storybook apart so I can move the second floor but what I need to know to make sure my plan will work is: 1. How high is the Arthur second floor above the first floor? (so that my second story is level across) 2. How deep is the Arthur not including the porch? Thanks for the help!!! I've tried finding the answer online but can only find overall measurements not specific ones. I've already had to return a different dollhouse addition I'd purchased, it needed so many alterations I might as well have started from scratch so I'm trying to be more thorough in my research before I order this time!