• Rank
    Crazy on a Different Scale
  • Birthday April 19

Contact Methods

• Website URL www.midnightinthedollhouse.com

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location Littleton, Colorado
  • Interests I am a dirt bike riding, pheasant hunting, escape room running, miniature making, dollhouse addict.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Wendy
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

246 profile views
  1. Chanticleer Landscaping, Climbing Rose

This is absolutely beautiful. Nice work! I love your stonework!!
  2. Did you guys know Walmer is still in business?

WOW! I had no idea. Sadly, they're probably making a lot more money in cabinetry than they ever did in dollhouses. Thanks for this. Now I feel like I learned something!  
  3. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Here's an unusual little house in Colorado. https://denver.craigslist.org/tag/6173997299.html To be honest, this "Kaleidoscope House" is probably a little too interesting for me, but I'm sure someone will love it. *shrug*  
  4. A Tale of Two Laptops

LOL! Aww, thank you Summersethomes! I'm so happy I fooled you! There will be more pictures of my little coffee shop as I get it more and more set up. It's been ignored for a few years now, and I missed it. So now it's getting all dusted off and played with again. There are a couple other pictures of it here (Griffonfeathers Random Things Album) There's a bunny shopping for books and another picture of the shop. Pictures from the grand opening are here, on my old doll blog - A Grand Grand Opening on Miranda Wandering. Thank you for looking and for stopping by and commenting. It means a lot. - Wendy    
  5. A Tale of Two Laptops

From the album The View from C&M Books and Coffee

My beloved laptop, Apprentice, finally gave up the ghost and died after probably 11 years of being an amazing workhorse of a machine. So I went and bought a new one, which is weird for me. I feel remarkably grown up - broke, but grown up. But, because I mostly fail at adulting, the only way I can tell the world I got a new laptop is by playing around in C&M and photographing toys. So... maybe NOT so grown up. Growing up is way overrated anyway. Farewell to thee, Apprentice. You have served me well! Welcome to thee, Worlock! We have a lot of work to do.
  6. C&M Books And Coffee - Nearly Ready to Re-Open

Aww, thank you, Samusa! That really means a lot. And yeah, that table cracks me up something fierce. Thank you so much. :)
  7. C&M Books And Coffee - Nearly Ready to Re-Open

Thank you, Dalesq! That's the highest compliment I could ever receive for one of my miniatures photos. I love photographing the houses so they look real - like you're there. So thank you so much! :)
  8. C&M Books And Coffee - Nearly Ready to Re-Open

Thanks, Debsrand56!  I'm so glad. It's going to be a project stocking it with books, but it's going to be worth it. LOL! Good eye! And good question! That table is the craziest little thing. It was a gift from a friend, and C&M is the best place I've found for it. It's a crazy, little, random piece for a crazy, little, random book shop.
  9. C&M Books And Coffee - Nearly Ready to Re-Open

From the album Griffonfeather's Random Things

C&M Books and Coffee is a tiny (1:12 scale ) book store and coffee shop in the heart of the Wylde Kingdom. Its grand opening was on June 2nd, 2011 (Which you can see here, if you like - A Grand Grand Opening ). Things changed, dolls moved away, the coffee shop closed. And now, six years later, here we are getting ready to re-open. My dad built this little shop for me. It's a RGT, front opening general store, I think. I enjoyed the heck out of it 6 years ago. I plan to enjoy it again. :)
  10. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Rocky Mountain Woodcrafts "Maplewood" shell for sale in Colorado for $50!!!! It looks completely untouched and ready to be made into something amazing. https://denver.craigslist.org/tag/6175175087.html I miss my Maplewood, but I just don't have room to bring this home... and my sweetie will probably leave me if I bring home one more house... But.... I want to. *sigh* Someone is going to get an awesome deal, though. Wendy  
  11. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Super cute Duracraft Columbian kit in Colorado. Only $35!!!!   https://denver.craigslist.org/art/6151448765.html Please someone get this.... so I'm not tempted. (My sweetie will never forgive me if I bring home another kit.)
  12. What's everyone working on?

Surfacing on the forum to say that I haven't had time to do anything in miniature for a while. Real life/day job is getting in the way. But we're getting the new guy trained and (hopefully) soon I will have my days off back. All my projects are just sitting in forlorn piles around my house (it looks like a dollhouse store barfed in my living room, but it could be worse. It's BEEN worse. ) So now I'm back lurking on the forum, living vicariously through all y'all. Thanks for being here for my miniature fix, you guys.  
  13. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

Sadly, I have one languishing in my kitchen. I haven't been able to do ANYTHING miniature for a while (full time job is interfering). But thank you for thinking of me. I love how this one is finished!
  14. Seeking Arrow Dollhouse - "Big Wood Dream Dollhouse"

Hey Lawanda! I have been keeping my eye out on eBay, though I haven't seen one in some time. I was thinking maybe someone had one in their stash that they wouldn't mind finding a new home for.  
  15. Hopefully I'm doing this right. It's my first "want to buy" post, but it's important to me. I know it's a long shot, but I am hoping to find a kit for a vintage Arrow "Big Wood Dream Dollhouse". This one: It was my first dollhouse, back in the 70s. My father built it for me and I loved that dollhouse, even though I only have one picture of it. Now that I build dollhouses myself, I thought it would be neat to get the kit and build it WITH him this time around. I can't go too crazy price wise, but I am definitely a serious buyer! So if you know of one, or have one, please let me know!!! Thank you for your help! Wendy