• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Indigo
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

323 profile views
  1. Thanks Kathie and Holly! I will take that into consideration. Just basic glue will work on paint? Great. I used up wood glue for that. XD
  2. Ok- so my friend and I just started our dollhouse and realized we forgot glue. What brand of glue would you suggest? Anyone? Thanks again, - Indigo
  3. Thanks Sable. Gosh- I hate being clueless sometimes!
  4. I was wondering- is it possible to add the foundation later on? I mean, the Fairfeild's entrance is off the ground, slightly elevated. Could I take out those pieces that make it off the ground if I simply don't want them?
  5. Ok- I have to agree with that. Whenever I start a new project (Not necessarily a dollhouse) I make so many little mistake. And where is the harm in that? Mistakes can turn into something amazing! 'When life gives you lemons, make lemonade'
  6. Cool- I'll keep that in mind! I guess I was only thinking of the larger pieces when I said that. That could have ended really badly. Thanks Kathie!
  7. Whoops- sorry for response time. I chose the Fairfield for my starter. My grandmother is a dollhouse enthusiast and suggested it. I have most of the tools so far, but I am still looking for a certain type of stainer.
  8. IndiGhost

living room

Ok- that wallpaper is so cute!
  9. I have not made any doll houses before, so I am pretty excited. Does anyone have any quick tips about how to start? - Indigo