• Real Name
    Kate
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

594 profile views
  1. Bugatari

The House

2. Thank you all so much for your help! As soon as I have a chance to be with the physical house (still hasn't made the trek to me from my grandparents) I will definitely check the bottom.
  3. Thank you Samusa! I think that's it!
  4. Hi Sable, I added a picture of her house, the blue one. Is it not showing up? It appears to be there for me but I may have done it wrong.
  5. I inherited my grandmother's dollhouse recently and I have been trying to identify it. I was browsing around today and there it was! It's on the cover of the cirkits large house kit! Does anyone know what dollhouse this is? Any help would be great!
  6. I think it might be the RGT Newport
  7. Hi Tom, I'm fairly new at this as well, building the Beacon Hill right now. I'm finding the sanding blocks to be my favorites and my Dremel to be a huge time saver for certain pieces. Good luck with everything!
  8. I absolutely love the wallpaper you used here!
  9. Bugatari

kitchen close Up

The brick is fantastic!
  10. Your Beacon Hill is incredible! What materials did you use to get your floors so incredible?
  11. Hello all, I wanted to pop in to introduce myself. I inherited my grandmother's in progress dollhouse and all the wonderful goodies that comes with it. I had always helped her with it while growing up, but never got sucked in, but now I'm fully hooked! To understand the building and wiring process, which are already completed on her house, I recently bought a Beacon Hill and I am in love with it. I'm only in the building stage right now and I'm learning a ton! I can't wait to learn more from this community as I dive into this!