Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Mary Helen
  • Country
    United States/Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I have the same sink in front of the kitchen window, but I really like it in a hutch! tried to take pics—don’t know how to upload them onto this site—maybe it worked, maybe it didn’t! We’ll see!
  2. Hi, Susie! please tell me about your Duracraft VM-800—I’ve been working on 1 since the 70’s! could we swap e-mails and photos? mary Helen
  3. KathieB—looked uo Ron’s in orlando—wow! Wish I could take a trip to that fantasy land! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPxFpPqMDoo
  4. Beautiful! Which Duracraft did you do? I’ve been working on the VM800 for 36 years!
  5. My first mini project In my next life! where is Oakville?
  6. Thanks, Miranda! Just looked at all the Flevers on Amazon—adorable! can’t believe I’ve never heard of them before! Kneedeep in my Dura Craft VM 800 I built in about ‘82, but then never touched again til a little over a year ago (when I also did an Hispanic souvenir shop/restaurant for the Miniatures.com contest last year—didn’t win, but LOVED doing it!)
  7. Hi, Miranda! I would be very interested in a Paris coffee shop! Could you share information re: the kit? thanks, mary helen
  8. Hi, Kathie—I’m so glad to hear from someone who’s actually used starch for fabric—I’ve been agonizing over “which adhesive?” for fabric wall covering, but now wonder whether the weight of the fabric would matter using starch—Chinese silk brocade (with a very small/dollhouse appropriate size) print. I don’t have a huge piece, so there’s not much room for trial and error—your thoughts?
  9. I thought a milk bossy was a cow! Remember... Bossy the cow?
  10. Hi, Jeannine—it is 3:18 a.m. in Nashville, TN, and I’ve just spent the most delightful hour meandering through Miniland in Victoria, thanks to you! My 2 (real) doggies—Tia and Annabelle—and I usually wake around this time—we’re all old and can’t make it through the night(!)—we usually go right back to sleep, but this morning I decided to check e-mail and found your post! I didn’t know of this shop—what delightful goodies!, and your tiny dollhouse is adorable! Thank you!
  11. Hi, Gail and Jeannine—I feel so sad for both of you—new grief is so tough, and so seemingly endless, but I can tell you that it does soften with time—“firsts” are hard—first anniversaries, first birthdays, first holidays, etc., but later special occasions bring wonderful memories of times gone by, and, believe it or not, smiles, and opportunities to create new memories. I lost my Georgie after 40 years 5 years ago, and am now almost used to his not being there, and able to take each day for what it brings, not just what it doesn’t. I wish you both peace, and the knowledge that some day, hopefully soon, you’ll wake up and find that the ache has lost a bit of its sting. Mary Helen
  12. Wow! It's beautiful! this site has mine--3rd painting down--http://www.bordercolliemuseum.org/WalterHunt/WalterHunt.html blessed evening, all, mary helen