2 Neutral

About SidneyDR

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Mia

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. SidneyDR

Drift Front

Thank you so much for the pictures and the information This will help A LOT. It also made me realise I am missing the smaller tower frames :S
  2. SidneyDR

Drift Front

Oh! I am going to build the 555 too. I am just very confused with the longframes and how they go together. Is there any chance you could take a picture from above? I mean in airview, that would help me build as I could see which longframes should go where. Thank you.
  3. I still have a lot of paint I just bought waaaaay to much for one house lol 2L of primer and about 5L of other paint colors. I can get the kit for about 260 euro from the dutch store which I find suprising. And I love a smooth finish, which is nearly impossible with all the cat hairs :D I sanded my other house until it was smooth as silk and then CAT HAIR in the paint e.e
  4. Hi, Thank you Are the pieces easy to punch out of the sheets? My other kit was so fragile that the pieces just broke so easily :S Or do I have to use a crafting knife to remove the pieces more easy?
  5. Hi, Thank you for the information, I am still a bit scared to buy this kit. I have cats so I will need to find a safe spot for this one. Is the texture of the wood rough ? Does it need a lot of sanding (and does sanding help to make the wood more smooth?). Are the small parts also around 3-4 mm thick or are they thinner? I still have a bunch of Levis Acrylic paint and materials from my Holme Lodge house that I can use for this kit. I see you are from Portugal, do you mind telling me where you bought your kit? I now a dutch site that sells them but maybe another store is a bit cheaper
  6. Hi everyone I am new here. I have been thinking about buying the beacon hill dollhouse kit. Now I only have experience with the Doll House Emporium houses so I don't really know what the quality is with the beacon hill. Are the pieces strong ? ( I once had a house from china and the pieces kept breaking). I just really want to know if the house will be strong and if the pieces are sturdy. Thanks for the help