2little

• Last visited

4 Neutral

About 2little

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Thank you for the warm welcomes! I have owned a dollhouse that Santa brought 36 years ago. It was well loved, well constructed and huge (base is 48 inches long close to 40-42" tall, 4 levels and 12 rooms). It has moved with me throughout those years. I finally have the funds and the ability to fix it the way I've always envisioned. However, I am now finding limitations to lighting and wallpapering due to its size and the ability for the dollhouse to be disassembled in large pieces (I believe it's made of luan wood). Currently, I have it disassembled (the first time in 36 years) to paint and fix some items that were damaged in a recent move when someone dropped it. I plan on perusing the forum to look for suggestions/options for the above concerns. I find that I'm having commitment problems because it's been like this for 36 years and I almost hate to alter it. Thanks for asking!
  2. Hi All! I'm a new member. I have been searching for help online with a huge project and I keep getting sent to this member forum with great ideas. I found one helpful tip to easily remove trim and it worked exceptionally well. I'm excited, overwhelmed, and anxious about this project, but I'm glad I found some support here!