Thimble Hall

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Thimble Hall last won the day on October 1 2021

Thimble Hall had the most liked content!

783 Excellent

1 Follower

About Thimble Hall

Profile Information

• Interests
    All crafts

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Jeannine

Recent Profile Visitors

3,583 profile views
  1. It has been a few years but wishing you all the best for the coming year XX Jeannine
  2. Thank you I saw him Two days ao, he was wonderful, everything I could have hoped for and then some, furst surgery is in November
  3. My daughter has to and if she takes the ativan she is OK for a tooth out.When she had rooted new teeth put round both sides up and down in sh had to be knocked right outThe Ativan takes the axiety away
  4. Not doing much building right now..pain a bit of over the top but have been dismantling wedding dresses to make Angel gowns. I am all set to go as son as I get this flareup under a bit of control and can use my machines.. You may remember I was going to get catarcts done in July but the surgeon on the day, while I was all prepped and laid ready, had a hissy fit and walked out of the OR. Needless to say i didn;t get my surgery done. It has taken me several weeks to ask my eye DR for a different refferal and have an appontment with ahother one in a few days..hopefully he will agree to do it and again hopefully I will get a fairly early date. I will keep you all informeed. Hoping everyins safe and well and cotinues to stay that way.
  5. My husband was also in the airforce..the RAF in the UK
  6. Bumping this one. Johnny Mathis The Twelfth of Never, my husband played it to me in 58, then asked me to marry him I was 16 .It was also playing as he peacefully slipped away in 2018
  7. I just splashed out and bought a Babylock serger. I had a serger one before but never got used to it so I am hoping this new one will be easier. Does anyone use one and if so can you suggest a good quality Serger thread
  8. Oh Good I shall look forward to you getting ready to pick it up again.
  9. It was really good getting out of bed today for sure
  10. 5 weeks ago I decided I had to redo my workroom as I had a job finding things. It involved the whole house of course as stuff has a tendecy to spread. Not being able to stand for long made it hard. I did 10 minutes on my feet and 20 sat down. I have been through every cupboard, drawer, box ,bag, closet ,pantry, every single place in my house and I did it.Everywhere, everything in in place including the over 100 boxes of craft stuff which are now in my workroom. It has made me feel wonderful and I need that as I had been through a couple of bad things recently. I discarded stuff along the way. I cannot believe that I did it. Now I need to get a Dorothy Domestic type cleaning crew in to spring clean everything and I think my life will be easier from now on. It is amazing just how much better I feel. It started as a workroom sort out and spread through the whole house.
  11. Hi, I had it shipped over from the UK.Bought at The Dolls house Emporiuum, it is the Grosvenor Hall
  12. Try Doll Emporium in rge UK, they may have them..or Streets Ahead
  13. How is your house Muriel. I was thinking of you a few days ago when sorting out my silks, did you finally manage to get your curtains sorted. My Fairfield is on hold too as I am completely gutting and sorting my craft room, which of course involves the whole house as I have stuff stashed all over.. crazy. I spent a quiet afternoon yesterday sorting my dressmaking pins and sewing needles..ditto t al my knitting needles etc. I envy you Christmas house. I stll have a bultt but bare house here that I may do as one so I am watching yor post very carefully. I forget it;s name but it is a small MDF one. Looking forward to your update,
  14. I am a bit like that..I am waiting for the UK to be safe.either I may go there with a trip over to Holland thrown in or my UK niece may come here. Either way it is rather up to the UK for me. As far as I know the Canada /US border is still closed so that stops me going that way too. I still have this gnawing feeling that it will never be over. It will be out there somewhere, just biding it's time while mutating thren it will pop back up somewhere and we could go all oiver again if the vaccines don't cover us.. OOh sorry to sound so pessimistic, I just can;t get the idea out of my head. I think f I was younger I could but months get very precious after one gets older..ooh stop it Jeannine and give yourslekf a virtual spanking..