16 Good

About ecowdell

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Liz

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Hello! I've got some SERIOUSLY awesome listings on eBay right now. Lots of unique Bespaq items with low starting bids and no reserve. I'll give you free shipping if you let me know you're from the forum! https://www.ebay.com/sch/ecowdell/m.html?item=182661814989&hash=item2a877e1acd%3Ag%3Ap1gAAOSw4YJZY5Xb&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
  2. Hi guys, I bought a lot of accessories on eBay and don't need most of it. I'll be listing a bunch of stuff again but wanted to check with you guys first since there are some pretty specific, not to mention fantastic, accessories. . I have a collection of Native American miniatures including 6 pieces of pottery, 2 miniature dolls, and a story robe hide (soooo cool). I also have a few 1/2 scale pieces along with a large lot of 1/144th scale. Let me know if you're interested in any of this. It'll be going on eBay next week.
  3. Good point. I'll ask more questions. Can you coach me? I've never bought one used! What should I look for? They are moving across country (opposite direction) on Saturday so they are trying to ditch it.
  4. It isn't decorated or furnished but, yes, it looks like they did a really great job assembling it.
  5. The fever.... good term. This is good advice. I have never built before and according to reviews online, this is an exceptionally tough build. I don't actually have much interest in building as it seems tedious to me. But, yes, gas, snacks, maybe a hotel room, it adds up fast!
  6. Now I'm looking for mini shops, not much to be found in Wyoming!
  7. Yeah, I've actually never built a house, my dad built both of mine. Honestly it doesn't seem like something I'd enjoy as the painting and wallpapering, etc, is something I find very tedious and not super exciting. This is a good point... I hadn't considered the build time that my dad would have to invest (HA!).
  8. I'm super impulsive too... hence the desire to do this.
  9. I'm seriously contemplating driving 12 hours round trip to pick up a $20 dollhouse. It's almost completely assembled and a kit (Corona Concepts Lily) I've been eyeing for a while. So, tell me I'm crazy, then tell me the craziest thing you've done to track down something for your hobby.
  10. What a deal. It's adorable.
  11. I'm REALLY frustrated trying to put wallpaper on this wall. Does anyone have any tricks or tips for getting around all that window trim? It's securely glued on there so removing the trim isn't really an option. I'm at a loss here...
  12. ecowdell

Bath room

The tub surround, the dutch door, the kitchen flooring! It's all glorious. Good work.
  13. So cute! Did it come furnished? That little bed is to die for!
  14. ecowdell

IMG_2764.JPG

Now I see! So clever!