1 Neutral

About MaryMouse

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Mary

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Searching for instructions for the 'Front Opening Country Victorian' and it is a discontinued model produced by Real Good Toy thanks!
  2. Anyone have instructions for this Victorian house?
  3. Posted just now Greetings! Received a stack of fabulous wooden pieces from a lovely man whose wife had bought them from Through the Keyhole in Dallas to assemble into a dollhouse...but never started the project. I was thrilled until I saw there was no box, no picture, no instructions....just some typed notes about interior design ideas after assembly with the store info on the bottom of the page. I've been up all night searching the Internet and trying to figure out what I might have here. If I sent pictures of pieces could anyone give me an idea of what I may have? Quote Edit Go to top
  4. Greetings! Received a stack of fabulous wooden pieces from a lovely man whose wife had bought them from Through the Keyhole in Dallas to assemble into a dollhouse...but never started the project. I was thrilled until I saw there was no box, no picture, no instructions....just some typed notes about interior design ideas after assembly with the store info on the bottom of the page. I've been up all night searching the Internet and trying to figure out what I might have here. If I sent pictures of pieces could anyone give me an idea of what I may have?