6 Neutral

About seahope

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Martha

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. My missing sheet had pieces for the foundation, roof, and trim. I have the (disintegrating) directions, but I don't know what the length of anything should have been, nor do I have the ability to cut detailed wood pieces. I tried looking in the FAQ but the links were broken, so I just sent off an email to Greenleaf asking if there is a way I could get a replacement sheet. Thanks for the suggestions =)
  2. Hello, Last week I bought a 1980 Monroe kit at a thrift store. I've ALWAYS loved miniatures, but this is my first build. In the past, my style was more Victorian but I've recently veered towards a more contemporary look. I'm currently inspired by the farmhouse style in "Fixer Upper". I bought paint today and have a pinterest board dedicated to home decor for this dollhouse. My SO and I eventually intend on starting a tumbler together where his Gundam models have domestic scenes in my 1/12 miniatures. I really need to go to bed because I have work in less than six hours, but I'm just so excited about my house!
  3. Hello community! I recently purchased a 1980s Monroe dollhouse kit from my local thrift store. The kit is almost complete, but I missing sheet 9. Does anyone know how I could find replacement pieces? I've been a long time fan of miniatures but this is my first kit!