0 Neutral

About Marjorie

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Marjorie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. You may be right. Unfortunately mine is going to Goodwill. They are the only ones, including local miniature groups, who will pick up and take the complete display case and the dolls, furniture, etc. complete.
  2. I would like more information by your club on how donations work. I'd only consider donating if the entire display was taken. Your club would have to send someone to pack it and transport it. I would like to keep this possibility open.
  3. It's sad really. Most hobbies have someone who can appraise a collection and a way to connect with potential collectors.
  4. Thank you Thank you for your ideas. I think I would need some type of appraisal to put it up for auction. They would want a starting price. Where can I find an appraiser who knows miniatures?
  5. I know nothing about miniatures. I have had these in storage for 10 years now. Is there no Market for Miniature Collections? No expert to evaluate what a person has? Is an auction company the only option? Since this collection was loved by its previous owner, I would like to see it in the hands of someone who knows and loves miniatures. How do I do that?
  6. Thank you. I am having trouble navigating this forum being new. I didn't see your previous suggestion. How do I get to Trading Post subforum?
  7. I am Marjorie. I live in Florida. Ten years ago I was given a vertical display case containing 6 completely furnished rooms of miniatures. 2 adult bedrooms, 1 children's bedroom, living room, dining room, and recreation room with pool table, and several dolls. I know nothing about miniatures. I want to sell it as one unit to a collector. I need to know how to contact an expert to evaluate what I have and let collectors know what I have. All ideas welcome.
  8. I was given 6 completely furnished rooms in a vertical display case. Need help finding a collector who wants it. Ideas most welcome! Can e-mail photos of each room to interested collectors for more help and ideas. I want to sell the complete collection and I have no idea what I have.