• Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name John
  • Country United States
  1. 20190531-032154-1.jpg

Ah! Brandy and a cigar. Perfect!
  2. The Study II

From the album Lighthouse Keepers House

Not actually a duplicate. It shows the attic ladder in the down position. Since this picture, I've cut off the lower rung so the ladder hangs straight down. Much better.
  3. Study

This room is in the addition, I call it The Study. It will have a very masculine decorating  theme. I love the lights. Oops, I see I've duplicated again.
  4. The Study

This room is in the addition, I call it The Study. It will have a very masculine decorating  theme. I love the lights.
  5. Kitchen

The kitchen is from ELF Miniatures. I used their 1950's base unit kits as well as the wall unit kits. The stove and refrigerator also came from ELF. I only had to modify one base unit and one hanging wall unit to get a perfect fit. The floor and walls are from, well,  I can't remember,  I'll have to look that up tomorrow. Stay tuned. OK, it is a  product from Spain. I got it online, probably ebay. It came in a package with three 3 wallpapers (16 1/3" by 9 1/2") and 1 floor (16 1/3" by 12 1/2"). Enough for one room, even one much bigger than my small kitchen (7 1/2" wide by 12" deep).
  6. Living Room

Stairway is from Laser Dollhouse Designs. I like it quite a bit. Wish I could get a good photo of the actual stairs. Lots of interior decorating to do throughout the house.
  7. Bedroom

I have a great brass bed for this room, but it just looks too big. I'll have to go with plan B.
  8. Bathroom

The anchor and star paper are from the scrapbook paper section at Joann's, or maybe Michael's.
  9. Bathroom

The keeper is a retired sea captain. You may notice a certain theme in this house. 
  10. The attic.

Complete with hidden stairway and newsprint insulation.
  11. The Attic

Complete with hidden stairway and newsprint insulation. Check out some of those headlines.
  12. Solution found!

Disaster averted. Just hack off the round knobs on top the lamps. Now they fit perfectly! Gotta love when a plan comes together.
  13. From the Back

Duplicate image. Sorry.
  14. The Backside

All six rooms. The kitchen is finished,  but all other rooms need some interior decorating help.
  15. Pop Quiz

Good effort, everyone. It's the RGT Victorian Cottage, Jr. I am working on the album for it now. Sorry, Holly. I purchased the porch online, ebay I think.  All I did was repaint it from a garish red to a garish green. It has a matching rocking chair that did not get in the picture.