• Dollhouse Building Experience Three
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name J
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1173 profile views
  1. Does anyone know the model on this beautiful girl?  She was being given away by the family that she was made for and my friend was gifted the house at no charge, and delivered to me today to rehab.  I am so excited and thankful to the family that gave her a good new home.

60576adedffcd57ccc64cedd55b64848.jpg

1. Sable

Dura Craft  Victorian Mansion 

2. JSundbakken

Thank you Sable! I had a suspicion it was a dura craft, but haven’t seen many like it, probably because it’s massive. Lol.

2. Linfield shingles complete

From the album Duracraft Linfield

Making progress on Linfield Beach House! Shingles done.  Need to glue on roof trim and gutter...then on to interior window trim, fitting the wall templates and getting electric ready to install.
  3. d05476f3bf6372ada603ad00cd521c2d.jpg

Making progress on Linfield Beach House!  Finished the shell base and have almost completed the shingles. Loving the shimmery look on the shingles - looks like shell.  Used a Martha Stewart metallic rose gold paint.  Next will be electricity! 
  4. d05476f3bf6372ada603ad00cd521c2d.jpg

5. Linfield Progress

Making progress on Linfield Beach House!  Finished the shell base and have almost completed the shingles. Loving the shimmery look on the shingles - looks like shell.  Used a Martha Stewart metallic rose gold paint.  Next will be electricity! 
  6. 30024abc8b482725e34b27b9a6be46ab.jpg

Started on the shell base, liking the effect so far. 
  7. Half scale splurges

Thank you for the sale tip...I got some good deals as well! Beautiful mini furniture!