Four
  • Real Name
    J
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,705 profile views

About Me

I became interested in building dollhouses when my daughter received an Arrow 10 room dream house as a gift.  It needed some rehabbing, so I thought this will be a nice project for us to work and play with together.  After a short time, I was hooked on the tiny details and imagining interior designs and have bought several furniture and house kits since.  I enjoy working with the wood, paint and building materials. Playing mini-interior designer is exciting too, as I love working with color theory, and imagining the lives of the little people that inhabit the homes. 

I grew up playing with a Tomy Smaller Homes house and always wanted a real wooden house.  My cousin received a huge Real Good Toys house from my Uncle that I loved to look upon. It was not a plaything, but a collection. The attic was furnished in Dora Kuhn furniture from her trip to Germany to visit our family.  I thought the hand painted furniture was divine. Hence, my Dora Kuhn fascination began. 

I have also completed a Greenleaf Orchid imagined as Santa's Gingerbread house, a beachy Duracraft Linfield and and now rehabbing a Beacon Hill.

Please join me in my mini fun journey.