3 Neutral

About Dutch

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Louise

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. OMG Can't believe I was so dense. Selkie you were right. I took to wrong steps. But in my defence, they really don't make it easy. The kitchen porch step ends are with the front porch steps. Anyway now I have finally finished the foundation and have started the stairs. Thanks Selkie, you were really helpful.
  2. Pictures show both right side and wrong side of foundation.
  3. Hi! Guess it's about time I introduce myself since I've been asking from you for help with my Garfield Mansion. I'm a retired Canadian from Ottawa, Ontario. Having spent all of my life in the coldest capital of the world (it might be the 2nd) I usually like to plan some project for the winter. About 5-6 years ago I built my first dollhouse and would like to try something a little more challenging. Thanks to those of you that have been trying to help me out. I have completed the foundation of my dollhouse and have one concern. Based on the information some of you have provided and my research, everything seems to be in place. The only things I'm not sure of is the space that is left where the kitchen porch steps have been installed. Everything fits and maybe it's suppose to look like and it will all work in the end. I just want to make sure before I go ahead. Looks like I'm using too many MB. Will send picture in Part 2
  4. Thank you. Yes I realize now how big it is and did measure to make sure I could get it out. However, I plan on leaving it in display on the same floor where I'm building it.
  5. Thank you. That's what I thought it should look like. What is confusion is the position of the 2 square step ends. Where are the back and the front of the step notch. Then it says to laminate to the back of this square. Would it be possible to indicate the position of the square step ends on this picture? As you will see I've installed them but don't think it's right. thank you so much for your help
  6. Sorry I' m just learning to navigate the website. Trying to find the Newcomers Forum. The Garfield is my second house, but I think it will be much more challenging. Don't have enough done to see how it will look. Will let you know how I solved my problem. However, you have so much more experience than I it probably wouldn't even be a challenge for you.
  7. I'm stumped on the kitchen port steps for the Garfield mansion. Instructions are not clear. I've tried You Tube and looked at a video, but nothing there to help me. Anyone have suggestions or photos -