2 Neutral

About Ijustwanttodecorate

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Shaleen

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I received my instructions from Greenleaf, I’m going to scan them at work to keep on file if anyone needs!
  2. LOL no worries, I kind of deal with things like this on a daily basis, and I love a challenge. your efforts are unbelievably appreciated!
  3. I just want to say that I have never had such a positive experience on a web forum before. Ever. I am absolutely shocked by how nice and helpful everyone is, especially you L Swearengin! I honestly can't describe how shocked I am not to have come across any negativity, and all the people who are willing to take the time to help! You have changed my thoughts on the general state of humanity, thank you! Hopefully I can start posting pictures soon I hope to start the Glencroft this weekend! Wahooooo!
  4. Aw thank you that is sweet of you to offer, but I'm sure that greenleaf will come through for me! If not, I may come back to that offer! :)
  5. Thanks guys! I did call but no one was available, meanwhile they did reply to my email so I'm just waiting for them to do up an invoice for me I'm hoping they don't actually mail the instructions and send a PDF instead...... impatience is my forte. Has anyone ever ordered instructions through them before? thanks again!
  6. Good morning everyone, I'm so glad to have found this site to try and figure out what I'm doing! I recently purchased a 1983 Glencroft dollhouse from kijiji as I instantly fell in love with the idea of this build. I've had a penchant for miniature things since I was a small girl, anything small I tend to fall in love with, I'm not sure why! I was lucky enough to have my mothers old dollhouse given to me as a child and I remember well the struggles of wallpapering to this day! I still have it and may revisit it one day, but for now I'll be working on the Glencroft. The kit looks to be whole from what I can tell.... but only came with the warm up instructions.... yikes! I do not think I can tackle this without so I have contacted Greenleaf to see if they can help. I am eagerly awaiting their response so I can try and get this project moving! Let's hope it doesn't take too long so I can start posting progress and asking questions ! Thanks to all in advance!