1 Neutral

About GreenwoodMiniatures

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Christi

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Thanks so much for the great advice. Kathie, I never would have thought to do a dry fitting or decorating parts before assembly, but such a good idea. I'll let you all know which house I choose.
  2. Sooo cool. Please make an album of your progress. I love the idea of a haunted Mansion.
  3. Hi, I'm very interested in starting to build my first dollhouse. Just looking for any recommendations or tips. I want to purchase a kit for beginners, but I'd like it to have a good amount of rooms to work with. I really like the Tennyson laser cut Greenleaf house, but it seems like too much for a first timer. I'd like to do a Victorian. Are the laser cut houses easier to start out? Any recommended kits would be appreciated. So excited to start!!!
  4. Thank you. Yes, I'm planning on starting out with making some boxes with a single room scene. I would love to build a dollhouse from scratch. Eventually I might try and start that project.
  5. Hi all, I recently acquired a family member's huge collection of dollhouse furniture and miniatures. If anyone is in the market for any specific pieces of furniture, please let me know. I have boxes and boxes of things. Please check out my website: www.etsy.com/shop/greenwoodminiatures