3 Neutral

About brendapetruzzi3

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Brenda

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Maybe I overlooked this when joining but can I post about houses that are not Greenleaf? I do buy a lot of Greenleaf products and I did make 2 houses that are Greenleaf. Since my illness and disability, I just finished remodeling an antique beautiful Dollhouse that is not a kit, very large 2 story house. The first floor is all antique toy's and the second floor is living quarters. The one I'm working on now is huge 14 rooms. I'm not sure if it's a kit it doesn't look like one. I thought if I can post pictures someone here may know, is it allowed? Thank you for your help : )
  2. Thank you all very much I do feel at home already. I'm waiting for my aide to help get some pictures of a couple of my houses so you can see what I've done, and my biggest project ever LOL. Again Thank you all : )
  3. Hi all, I'm Brenda I started working with dollhouses in 2003 after long illness left me disabled and in a wheelchair, I loved to decorate I think I was more depressed that I couldn't decorate my home any more than being wheelchair bound. People use to say my house looked like a dollhouse, one day lying in bed feeling sorry for myself I opened my computer and Googled Dollhouses. I was in shock how many of us are out there! I had to take quite a bit of time off due to my illness but I think I'm ready to start again with that being said I'm off to pinterst to see what I can use for wallpaper. I'll be back soon and thank you for allowing me to join your group, Brenda