• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Keith
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

4,916 profile views
  1. I am building this house from right to left if you were standing in front facing the house. So it goes kitchen/greatroom/bathrooms and stairwell/ den or office with the bedroom over it. I am currently working on finishing the bathroom so I can start work on the intricate staircase. Happy to answer any questions you might have.
  2. At some point I made a custom light fixture to hang in the entryway of the house. The chrome looking top is actually from a shampoo bottle
  3. **Update to this dusty thread. Ok so where do I begin because its been quite the hiatus. Well the big news is me and the Mrs. were finally able to get a proper house (we bought a house) thanks to covid. We were able to take all that extra money from the government and make a down payment out of it. All of my time and energy since then has been put in to fixing up the real house and unfortunately the mini house took a backseat. If I’m being honest there were times when I wasn’t sure if I would return to minis. I kept telling myself “ You’ve put too much time and energy into this house to just leave it unfinished.” It took some self prodding but I am happy to say I am back at it, easing myself in and reacquainting myself with this house. Last posted to my gallery was the finished Greatroom still pleased with how this turned out now on to the new stuff…
  4. Keifer

Scratch built dollhouse

My 2nd build where I attempt to build a contemporary dollhouse from scratch. Lots of experimenting, hopefully it all comes together.
  5. I used cork on my house but went with an uneven look 🙂
  6. Outstanding work and honestly 18 months is not that bad. Checked out the gallery and lots of great details, especially like the kitchen countertop, patio doors and the terra cotta floor. Nice touch having it run up the wall as a base.
  7. Well that is interesting. I may have to give this a go. Your pieces look great!
  8. Keifer

Lamp (1)

Ok so somehow my comment on your light got posted on the wrong picture…Doh 🤦🏻‍♂️ anyways this brilliant, well done!
  9. Keifer

lanterns

Fantastic! I find making mini lights to be the most challenging.
  10. Keifer

Great Room Details

Thank You! Much appreciated. For this room I wanted to do a predominately white room but I tried to introduce a few select pieces of color to balance it out.
  11. Thank you! The arches were not easy to cut… fortunately I still have all my fingers 😬
  12. Thank you very much for your thoughtful comments. The overall inspiration for this room actually came from a hotel lobby. The curved arches came about as a result of the skylight ceiling and not being able to go straight up with them.
  13. Thank You! I was counting on them to grab the viewers attention…. so thanks for noticing 🙂
  14. Keifer

A Tale of Two Tables

Thank you Linda, you’re too kind Thanks! I don’t have many pics of that table, surprisingly it’s not one of my favorite pieces that I’ve made.
  15. Keifer

A Tale of Two Tables

Thank You! Thank you, pictures just don’t do it justice. The lid comes off too 🙂 Thank you so much!