• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Keith
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

2820 profile views
  1. Kitchen with lights

Thank you kind sir. The dim lights help sell the drama.  I love the look that lights can add to miniatures, although I am not found of the actual work. 
  2. Shutters Closed

^^^^ Well said Kathie.  Great color and nicely executed. 
  3. Dutch Gambrel Colonial Renovation

A trick I learned for cutting mat board for various projects is to make your markings and cuts on the side that will face in.  This provides a neater looking outward appearance.  I look forward to your progress. 
  4. 3 Blind Mice Show(s)?

I attended the show in Chicago and enjoyed it very much.  It had a nice variety of vendors.  I found it to be more hobbiest friendly rather than the collector atmosphere found at the Tom Bishop show. 
  5. New from East TN

Welcome!  We have several house experts here.  So as soon as you get a pic up, I’m sure you’ll get some answers. 
  6. chainsaw renovation

Ha ha, I thought you were kidding when you said chainsaw. 
  7. Building the Greenleaf Travel Trailer

I regret to say that I have not been keeping up on this build...my loss.  Having just got caught up I got 3 things to say.  1- awesome kitchen, wish I had done under cabinet lighting in my kitchen.  2- That red vinyl is the perfect upgrade, its going to look so cool.  3- You have had some great engineering/ingenuity moments on this project, definitely fun to follow along. Well done sir   
  8. Test Fitting the Led's

Those are fantastic, very oem looking!   Glad you found a way to do the bezel, wouldn’t be the same without it.  Nice execution. 
  9. The comparison photos are as delightful as your brilliant execution of this roombox.  Bravo my friend!
  10. SmallRug.jpg

You and Brae inspired me.  I went out and got a little beginner cross stitch kit to try.  Beautiful rug. 
  11. RoomBoxExterior2.jpg

I did not think this was going to have a ceiling.  Making it removable is the perfect solution, too many great details to have hidden by a ceiling.  Truly a display piece. 
  12. Bedding.jpeg

Simple elegance...thats what that bed says to me.  Wonderfully done. 
  13. Birds on a Branch - 2 hours

This is going to look great!  I’m with Sam, this is also a skill I would like to attempt although probably not a french knot.   
  14. Scratch built contemporary DH

Thank you so much!
  15. Scratch built contemporary DH

Thank you Holly!  That made me chuckle