About Judy Buchsel

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Judy

Recent Profile Visitors

373 profile views
  1. I had to tear out the front bay window of my Beacon Hill and I need the whole thing, window sills and all. I can't afford the pallets. Does anyone have any ideas. judybichse@gmail.com
  2. Thank you! I'm also trying to figure out how the trim g ies on the Mansard roof. Do you put it over the shingles I hope? I haven't had any problems with this house but I'm not sure about all the trim.l.there is so much! But I love building!
  3. I'm building my second dollhouse, the Beacon Hill and I suppose to put the porch on next but the say siding the porch first is best...can I go ahead and side it underneath the windows, trim etc???...I was hoping there are others building it too!! Thank you
  4. Thank you so much!! I will do that and I've been reading the instructions a lot!
  5. DONT worry, I won't use hit gkue...but what kind of glue do I use to apply the shingles and do I paint the shingles before I put the in of after? Thank you so much!
  6. I found the warm up sheet and downloaded it, but now I'm wondering if there is more than one page and I can't remember how I found it! Sorry, I'm having a senior, senior, senior moment!!! If anyone could tell me, I would appreciate it!!!
  7. Im getting ready to build the Beacon Hill! Im going to thrift store but what i need is one for my Duracraft Farmhouse #505. I still have it on my 6 ft work table and I need it for the Beacon. So wish me luck..I think I'm gonna get my niece to take me to HD and get a board and put it across these two utility drawers I have..hope it works. It's not easy for me to do much shopping.
  8. Hi! I live in Oviedo a little Northeast of Orlando. I've only been living here for a little over 2 years. I'm from San Antonio, Texas. I have family here too so I spend part of the year there and part here. Sounds like you have had an interesting life!!
  9. Hi Stickyfingers! I know how hit it's been!! It's terrible in Florida!! I build almost everything inside. I wish it were Fall now!! I have to go shopping and then I can start!! I'm going to see if I can see some of your pics!!
  10. Yes, I will...I just have to learn how and I will do!! Thank you!! I saw yours and it's wonderful!!!
  11. Thank you so much!! I'm glad you got to see the video!! It is going to be something and yes it is a beautiful house! I would love to see some of your pics please! I'm sure I will have to put it on the floor to be able to reach it...but that will be fine...hope to talk to you again!!!
  12. Thank you so much!! I just want to do a good job...so I won't panic..especially now that I have been fortunate enough to find this forum!!
  13. I would love a turntable but I don't think I have room, but if I had a table with wheels on it then I could turn it when I wanted to...I'm trying to save for it...I don't have anyone to help me so I save till I can pay someone...that may take a while but I think I'm going to get a board and put it across two storage drawer chests I have...then I can use my work table that it is currently on. I'm so glad to have found this forum!! Thank you so much!!!
  14. Hi..I'm pretty new to the group...I getting ready to build the Beacon Hill. Ive only builtbone, the Duracraft farmhouse #505. Im terrified and I'm surebi will need to ask questions...I'm waiting to get the Warm up sheet...I downloaded the reader but what now...? Any advice us appreciated. I'm in a wheelchair and may have some specific problems but I am very stubborn so we shall see! Thank you so much!!