• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Bonnie
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

389 profile views
  1. I can’t believe it never occurred to me to look for classes!!! Y’all are angels, how do I best find them?
  2. Thanks, it is stuck together with blue sticky stuff for the Christmas holiday as it lives in my living room. Next week I will disassemble everything and continue on with the wiring.
  3. Hello and greetings from Southwest Louisiana. Several years ago, early in January, I told a dear friend "it's the year of the dollhouse!" Did you notice I said several years ago? I have thought about a dollhouse for most of my adult life but so many questions, how big does "my someday house" need to be? How big is too big? What if it isn't big enough and I don't feel like doing it again? Too many decisions to make, I'll wait some more. At that time Hobby Lobby occasionally offered a 40% off coupon EVEN ON SALE ITEMS, well all my questions were instantly answered for me, the Real Good Toys Victorian Painted Lady was on sale AND I had that magical coupon. I brought her home, it was love, it was meant to be, it was huge, it was heavy---maybe we shouldn't open it. So she sat in the closet for 2 years. Now she is open, the shell is together, I am wiring and going about this slowly, life still gets in the way. I look forward to seeing what everyone else is building. My plan is to finish this year and have a house warming party next Christmas.