About mcamp

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Melissa

Recent Profile Visitors

1,046 profile views
  1. Thank you for your input, KathieB and fov! I appreciate it! That Delph Miniatures fridge looks promising. 🙂
  2. Hello! Does anyone know where I can purchase a Miele half fridge (1 inch scale)? Elf Miniatures doesn't sell it any longer, and I can't find it anywhere! I'm in the U.S. Otterine used it for her artist's studio, and I thought it looked so realistic. Thanks! -Melissa
  3. Hi Everyone, I'd like to get my hands on a couple Primrose kits, but these have been sold out for quite some time. Over the holidays, I called Greenleaf and was told they would be returning around mid-January. I know this would be a wonderful starter house for me before I eventually tackle my Willow. Fingers crossed that they are coming back soon. Thank you for any insights! I hope you all have a great weekend! -Melissa
  4. Thanks for the welcome, Jeannine! New Hampshire is beautiful, especially the Seacoast area. However, I must admit that I am more of a warm weather girl, but I am always appreciative of the beauty here. -Melissa
  5. Hi Kathie, Great question! I will listen to my house as I go. That always works best for me during the creative process. Thanks for the warm welcome! -Melissa
  6. Hello Everyone! It's so nice to meet you all! I just got a Willow for Christmas, which will be my very first build. This is exciting! I am thankful to be part of this community and will definitely take advantage of everyone's expertise. Thank you for making me feel welcome! -Melissa