• Dollhouse Building Experience None
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Melissa

Recent Profile Visitors

560 profile views
  1. Inge    mcamp

Hi Melissa: You were asking about where to buy the Primrose and someone sent you a link to "Quality Toys". I was just wondering if you were able to order from them.  I sent a friend of mine the link as she is trying to buy the Greenleaf Lily and they had a good price. She is snowbirding in Seattle and tried the link but it wouldn't let her order and she couldn't get thru on the phone. Just wondering if you had tried them.

Thanks, Inge

1. mcamp

Hi Inge,

Unfortunately, I couldn't place an order through Quality Toys. I kept getting error messages. Hopefully, Greenleaf will have the Primrose soon... fingers crossed! I hope your friend eventually gets her Lily.

Have a great day!

-Melissa

2. Inge

Hey Melissa: Thanks for your response.  Now we know my friend wasn't doing anything wrong.  Weird though.

Inge

2. When is Primrose Coming Back?

Thank you so much, Jodi!!!
  3. Hi Everyone, I'd like to get my hands on a couple Primrose kits, but these have been sold out for quite some time. Over the holidays, I called Greenleaf and was told they would be returning around mid-January. I know this would be a wonderful starter house for me before I eventually tackle my Willow. Fingers crossed that they are coming back soon. Thank you for any insights! I hope you all have a great weekend! -Melissa
  4. Thanks for the welcome, Jeannine! New Hampshire is beautiful, especially the Seacoast area. However, I must admit that I am more of a warm weather girl, but I am always appreciative of the beauty here. -Melissa
  5. Hi Kathie, Great question! I will listen to my house as I go. That always works best for me during the creative process. Thanks for the warm welcome! -Melissa
  6. Hello Everyone! It's so nice to meet you all! I just got a Willow for Christmas, which will be my very first build. This is exciting! I am thankful to be part of this community and will definitely take advantage of everyone's expertise. Thank you for making me feel welcome! -Melissa