26 Excellent

About MLPMagic13

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Clove

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. MLPMagic13

Simon

What a CUTE and beautifully made mouse. The rose and box give him such personality!
  2. Its really lite and airy! Great job on the rehab!
  3. MLPMagic13

fireplace

Fireplace looks amazing! So realistic.
  4. Your Beacon Hill sounds like its going to a fun 'return house' to do. Love the basement, can't wait to see more!
  5. MLPMagic13

Édouard

That is so cute on all levels. I love his tiny little hands! And the sweater. That picture is just adorable.
  6. MLPMagic13

painted clay

What a stunning house! It looks amazing!
  7. The Dragon looks really good with the stonework. Its very commanding!
  8. I think this one might be my favorite out of the two. It looks like it belongs on a Steampunk Mad Hatter. :)
  9. OMG, so tiny and awesome! What size eyelets did you use? They work in that size very well. :)
  10. That is super cool! I love Steampunk stuff, and this really nails it. :) I had always wondered how Steampunk would work in the 1/12 scale...
  11. It sounds like its going to be lovely! Learning is apart of the fun, Look forward to see what you do with it!
  12. MLPMagic13

Supper and bed

It look awesome, really love the way you did the walls. The floor is really great too. All in all , too awesome.
  13. MLPMagic13

Rock candy chimney

That chimney looks awesome! Oooh, landscaping! That will really make this awesome house even cooler!