• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Chrissie
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

259 profile views
  1. Thank you! My best friend’s husband suggested this and all I could picture was AstroTurf. This is simply gorgeous and so natural looking!
  2. My file sizes are too big too share pics just now. I know i can reduce them, just maybe not from my iPad? Yes, I’m in the thick of with the “snow” and ice right now. Luckily we all live in about the same area and have the same commute for the most part and work downtown - my boss told us to stay home yesterday and today. I had an appt to have my back tires replaced first thing Tues morning. My best friend was giving me such grief about going but it was a mile from my house and it had taken me so long to make the appointment I wanted to get it taken care of. Im so glad I did when I did. It was only drizzling when I went and my appt was so early I was home in under an hour. By the afternoon the yard was covered with snow/ice and I could see actual snowflakes. My poor dogs are having conniptions having to step on to the grass! I go out with them in a show of solidarity, but it doesn’t seem to do much good!
  3. Welcome back! I’m just finishing cancer treatment and a breakup so like you I’m trying to return to crafty roots. This is new for me,though. I look forward to seeing you around here,
  4. I just bought a 20 something year old Greenleaf Dollhouse from my neighbor via Nextdoor. I’ve always loved dollhouses and this one came along at the perfect time. It’s fully furnished, in a little bit of disrepair, has the potential for electricity, has a garden, and well, is completely overwhelming! Where to start, how to keep from knocking things over..... and so here I am.Hopefully I can overcome the nerves and start learning! I look forward to meeting my everyone.: )
  5. I’m bummed I missed out on the map. I’m in Houston, Texas. I haven’t seen any Texans or Houstonions here. It seems odd, usually we’re everywhere. Ha!
  6. I’m very much a noob here. I bought a Greenleaf dollhouse that I want to remodel, I guess? Anyway, the grass here - it’s so pretty, what is it made from?