Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Brandon
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. My house has its own Instagram account though, BeaconHillDollhouse, you can see pics there if you have Instagram!
  2. Hi! It's coming along nicely! I have the stairs in now and two lights hung! I have just added the third floor. Haven't had a lot of time to commit to it lately unfortunately! I have tried to upload pictures but I always get an error message saying the file is too big
  3. I bought the same front door just the other day!!! haha, great minds think alike ;) Your dollhouse is AMAZING!!! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw your pics! WOW!!! I've been considering doing similar exterior colors that you're doing actually, but I haven't committed yet...its such a big decision! I am in the process of finalizing the staircase railings with stain, and I have some wallpaper up and flooring in. I'll try to figure out how to post some pics today haha. I was going to do LED lights, but the guys that run the dollhouse store here have now convinced me to do electric lights, so I need to get some lights tomorrow and start running wire before I go any farther at this point. So much to think about!
  4. Wow thank you soooo much! That was so helpful! I got the stairs in, and it was terrifying, I thought the house was going to bust but then it just popped in place and I'm still not sure how! ;) has anyone added different front doors to a beacon hill?
  5. Hi everyone! I'm new here, and haven't posted before. But I'm about to insert my staircases (even though I am at a LOSS as to how to finagle those first floor stairs in), but I was wondering - For those who put in wood flooring, did you put in the floors on the second floor hall before or after you did the staircase banisters? It seems easier to lay the floors before, but I was wondering if it caused any problems? Thanks! :)
  6. nakeddisco

nakeddisco

My Beacon Hill journey! I've always wanted to build a dollhouse like this since I was little, and now I'm finally doing it! I'm a novice, so any help and advice is appreciated!