• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Joan
  • Country
    United States
  1. Gee Gee

100_0015.JPG

Oh, thank you for this. I decided that I wanted a Santa house so I can have Xmas last longer. I've had a Rutherford for years so I dragged it out. I realized now it's going to be a piece of furniture. Will post pics in a week or two (if I can figure out how). I will be a lot slower than you but this will be so helpful with the electrical. Jeffery's post of the parts was a lifesaver. Yea, I lost that part.
  2. It's amazing! We called our home "Sutter Home bc it was in Sutter. In January I decided I'm sick of putting Christmas away just as winter gets serious. For years I've had a Rutherford in the box it came in. I decided it's a Santa house. I cannot tell you how much of an inspiration you are. I will continue to go thru your pics and learn. Your work is so good it will keep me on my toes when I get lazy. Thanks, so much, Jennifer, for all your efforts.
  3. I can't tell you how much Jeffry's instruction and pics have helped. It looks like I have all the pieces. I'm studying the instructions and trying to number the pieces. Thank you for the help
  4. I have a Rutherford Dollhouse Kit 112. It's my plan to make a Santa house with workshop and elves, office for Santa and his lists, sewing room, LR, DR, Kit and 2 BRs. The instructions are gone and the shingles. I hope that's all. Someone has posted 10 pics of one that is finished which will be a big help. This is why I have come to this sight. Can anyone help? Thanks