• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Scott
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

305 profile views
  1. Thank you Kathie for your response. Such helpful tips. I will try all your suggestions.
  2. I started my Garfield about 2 weeks ago. I have the foundation done and about 80% done on the stair cases. I have never done a dollhouse before and could also use some good tips and advice. I have 40 years of Building models and model railroading, so that helps me. I am the type of builder that does more than required (a curse, lol). I am building this for my granddaughter and I want it as perfect as possible. So far so good. I really enjoy this new found hobby.
  3. I am starting my first build. "The Garfield" I hope I did not bite off more than I can chew with this one. I would like to add lights and need to plan ahead. Need options on round vs tape. I am leaning more towards round. Who makes the best electrical systems, most dependable? Also looking for the best wood glue and wood sealer to use. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  4. Thank you for responding everyone. I have been reading and researching as much as possible. I have my room ready, my 4' x 8' table built and my dh pieces inspected. Have read through the instructions (oh boy) and today is the day to start. Wish me luck.
  5. I just opened my Garfield house. This is my first build. Looking for all the help and tips I can get. It looks like it will be a long process. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.