0 Neutral

About ShariZain

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Shari

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. It does. But its not clear when viewing it on my laptop nor when I print them so I can't see what's supposed to be included, what's missing that I need to find and buy, and what extras I need as well as the instructions to build it and this is my first one so instructions are crutial.
  2. Yes, unfortunately that's the problem I seem to keep running into, blurry copies. I haven't been able to locate even one clear, readable copy.
  3. Hi. I recently purchased the NB-180 Newburg miniature house kit but noticed it's missing some pretty substantial pieces in order to successfully build this house. It also has instructions but they are blurry and torn up. I've looked everywhere online and unless I want to pay someone on Ebay, I can't seem to download decent instructions. I also am not wanting to sign up for Photobucket or any sites requiring a credit card but those are the only ones that seem to have what I need except I can't view the manual without signing up. Please help! Someone out there that can email me a scanned copy? Thank you