Crwhite328

Silver Member
  • Last visited

1 Neutral

About Crwhite328

Profile Information

• Interests
    Scrapbooking,Coloring, this dollhouse "stuff"!!

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Carla
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

514 profile views
  1. Update on my OBSESSION: I found a dollhouse just like it on eBay but no info. On Pinterest I found a picture identical to mine so I clicked on the link n it tells me "We're sorry you haven't been invited to read this blog" uuuugggghhh soon frustrating!!! Lol but I'm now on to the next step floors & walls!! There are so many options I feel over whelmed!! (Working on narrowing down my choices lol) I find myself thinking about it at the weirdest moments!! But I'm having a good time with it!!! Any tips or tricks would be very welcome!!
  2. That's awsome!! My Mom lives in Carlisle.
  3. I was able to upload a pic of my dollhouse as my cover photo!! Charging my laptop so u cab work on an album!! ***And.... using a computer is the key to uploading pics*** Thanks foreveryone'ss help!!
  4. The color is burgundy or maybe red back in the day, it has the tiles roof, red shutters w/white or cream siding, 8 plastic windows 4 on each side of a centered door 4 upper windows are small 4 lower are long, it has a painted round window in the middle of upper windows, it has the keystone trademark(so I've read) of green shrubs that look like blobs of paint, the outside light is painted above the door, it is made from partical board on a wood base w/wood trim on all corners of the house, it has 8 rooms w/slide out partitions, a wooden staircase and a plastic picket fence. The measurements are: length 38in x width 14in x height 18in
  5. I have been trying to post a pic maybe once I interact more on the site it'll let me. I noticed different levels of membership. I posted in my first doll house a "detailed"(lol) description of it. Give me a sec I'll go copy n past. It was ALOT of info
  6. A frnd who religiously combs the 2nd hand furniture stores came upon 2 doll houses. He told me to look at his newest find. When I seen this dollhouse soooo many memories came back of being 5-10 yrs old playing with one similar to the 2 he found. I immediately asked him to sell me one!! He told me it was already sold. I pouted about it occasionally cause it was still there at his house. The person he was selling it to hadn't come to get it. Well about a yr later he gave it to me as a Christmas gift. He said he knew I would love it and give it "life"!! Turns out the one I had as a child was handed down to me from my mom. She thinks it was about 1955 she was given the dollhouse. She doesn't have any memory of its history. (did it come from a catalog? A frnd?)Now I'm trying to identify it. I can find similar dollhouses but not this one!! I have found the furniture passed down from my mom and the piece she replaced but I CAN NOT find this house!! Idk why I can't upload a pic but the house but I can give a detailed description(I even dream about it lol) the the color is burgundy or maybe red back in the day, it has the tiles roof, red shutters w/white or cream siding, 8 plastic windows 4 on each side of a centered door 4 upper windows are small 4 lower are long, it has a painted round window in the middle of upper windows, it has the keystone trademark(so I've read) of green shrubs that look like blobs of paint, the outside light is painted above the door, it is made from partical board on a wood base w/wood trim on all corners of the house, it has 8 rooms w/slide out partitions, a wooden staircase and a plastic picket fence. The measurements are: length 38in x width 14in x height 18in This has been amazing and frustrating at the same time. I'm going to fix this up for my daughter and granddaughter. So I'm doing research on wall paper and maybe putting lights in it. I appreciate any feedback anyone has.
  7. Hello to everyone. Im glad I found this site! I have been researching a dollhouse I recently aquired. So I have a million questions. But #1 is why is it so frustrating trying to find information on a specific dollhouse?? But I have found the answer!!! Because I didn't have a site like this to access the information in the correct way with lots of ppl who are into the same thing Soooo my new friends wish me luck on Identifying the dollhouse from my childhood!!