Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Tracy

Recent Profile Visitors

339 profile views
  1. Thank you both so much for the kind welcome! I was so excited when I found this dollhouse and sharing it with you’ll of you guys has only made me appreciate it more!
  2. Also, if anyone knows how to add tags to this topic that would be great or a quick explanation on how to do it would also be helpful, thanks again!
  3. Thank you guys so much for welcoming me! Does anyone have any other info on this Dollhouse? Like what year it was made? I cant find much info about Hollie Hobby or Millie August online and again, as a collector I'm just curious to know as much as I can.
  4. Thank you so much for this information! I have been looking everywhere and couldn't find any info on it so I really appreciate it!
  5. Hi, I am very new to this forum and very new to the miniature community so I hope I am posting in the right place. I had a dollhouse when I was little girl but unfortunately it was destroyed in an earthquake many years ago. I recently tried to replace it and couldn’t find anything similar but ended up buying a different dollhouse about a month ago. I am going to attach pictures below but I was hoping someone could tell me which kit this was. I believe it was manufactured in the US in either the late 70’s or early 80’s. I have found two identical houses in old eBay listings so I know it’s not a custom build but none of the listings seemed to know who made it or have any info about it. I am still in the process of painting it so I apologize for the tape around the shutters- I still think that if any one is familiar with the model it will be recognizable. I am still trying to learn about dollhouses and I am just curious to learn of any information anyone may have on this particular model, thanks in advance for the help!