2 Neutral

About propensitytodiscuss

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Alicia

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I am in Forsyth County. North of Atlanta. Do you ever go to the miniature store that is in Lawrenceville? I have never been, but I would love to go. It would be great to meet you!. Also, I was told about the show in Atlanta (Tucker, actually) in March. Are you going to that?
  2. Thank you all. I am really enjoying all the links you sent. Sable, the electrical video is amazing! You have quelled my fears quite a bit. Now if I can get to the shop in Lawrenceville, sparklepuppies I will on my way, I think!
  3. I am about 40 miles north of Atlanta. I would love to take a class! Also, I had no idea about the mini shows. Is there info on your website?
  4. Hello, my name is Alicia and I live in Georgia. I have completed a couple of dollhouses, a bookstore, and a camper and I now want to build a beach hut. I am terrified by the wiring/lighting process and hope to get some advice through the forum. I have included a few pictures of my bookstore, which is made inside an old book. (The cover is the building/storefront). The others are of the camper/trailer that I built from the Greenleaf Miniature Trailer kit. (http://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/Miniature-Travel-Trailer-Kit.html )