0 Neutral

About Araden

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Rachael

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Hello! I’m Rachael from Oklahoma. I’m working on my first ever dollhouse, the Glencroft from Greenleaf for my granddaughter. You guys have already been awesome to me, helping me out with a hard spot. There is a lot of beautiful work here!
  2. Gracious, thank you. Thank you so much, Kathie. Thank you so much everyone for taking time to help me.
  3. I have had to do the cutting since some pieces were not cut or marked from the big sheets. Please, what I’m asking is if the two walls form one flush wall that picture B suggests, or two different walls like A and my model forms.
  4. I had assembled it (with glue) to the step of adding beams, before I decided to take apart and check the fit of these two walls. I have had a lot of trouble with this kit and bad cuts. Peices haven’t been fully cut or sometimes not even marked to show where the tabs and dips should be and I have had to cut them out of the main big peice going off of the drawing to what the shape they should be. It’s been a long, painstaking work, having to recut when trying to fit together. Now, at this step, I need to know how they should fit together to know if I need to alter something to make it fit correctly. I can’t tell with the instructions and drawings. The two walls in question, do they end up flush together, or one further out at a different level from the other? Is what I have pictured correct?
  5. I’m not doing a good job of asking what I’m having problems with, sorry. Are these walls suppose to line up like A or B? The drawings are exaggerated
  6. Thank you so much for the links and pictures! You guys are really trying to help. I must be really obtuse, however. I still can’t tell if the two walls are supposed to line up straight or at two different levels before trim is added. I’m so sorry that I’m not seeing it.
  7. I’m sorry, but I can’t find any detail or instructions about these walls. I’ve been poking around these blogs for a few days now, with no success.
  8. Please help! I’m building my first dollhouse, the Glencroft, and am having trouble with the chimney side and outside left wall. Do they line up flush together, or are they suppose to be of different depths?