About Genevieve8

• Rank

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Two
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Gevevieve Angelopoulos
  1. I only just saw your Beacon Hill comment - you kindred soul!! I LOVE your Beacon Hill!!! More pics please!!!! What a fantastic color scheme and it looks so well done!! And i love all the planes trains and automobiles that took part in getting your BH home to you. To a place with lots of light to be enjoyed! What a great story. I want to see the interior! Thank you for sharing that story. 

I had actually given up on ever getting a Beacon Hill, but this particular house would not be denied! I still marvel at how it basically jumped into my lap...any obstacle was miraculously overcome and now I have it and I still love it - it is a fantastic house. I love all the details. And the hallways - hallways are important to me and it has them!

2. Beacon Hill at last

3. Beacon Hill at last

Exactly what happened to me.  I waited one decade for My Beacon Hill, spent countless hours online browsing through pics, dreamed about it... I bought the kit but was too intimidated to start building it, it sat in my basement for three years.  Then on ebay, I found the Beacon Hill I was meant to have, by a professional dollhouse maker at a great price for custom made.  I bought it, hired an uber driver to bring it three and a half hours to my parents' home in Pa, then crated it and took it on the airplane with me to bring back to Greece, where I live during the winter months.  Don't regret it one itota.  I loved it when you talk about fate and that you were meant to have your Beacon, I could not agree more!!!!  I added a basement and many trees and street scenes, but here it is when I first saw it.