Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience One
  • Dollhouse Preference Please Select
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Please Select
  • Country England

Recent Profile Visitors

738 profile views
  1. My McKinley Restoration (and modification)

Wonderful work. The level of unique detail is perfect. 
  2. Kitchen complete

Thank you! I actually used the same paper in the fireplace with the tiles going the opposite way. Great texture but horrible glittery finish originally 
  3. Kitchen complete

Thank you so much!
  4. Kitchen shelves

From the album My First Dolls house

5. Kitchen complete

That's a fantastic compliment, thank you so much for the kind words. 
  6. The Alison collection

I wondered if maybe it was 3d printed because it looks so good! Perfect. 
  7. The Alison collection

How is the wooden part of the chair made? This is incredible 
  8. Mod chair

Perfection 
  9. I purchased a free standing roll top bath today but it has no fixtures. Has anyone seen the shower unit below? It would be perfect but I can't find l similar that is not part of a whole (very expensive) set or cheap and silver.  The image is from a fab blog makeminemini, I have reached our to the blog owner but thought maybe someone here would know? 
  10. Kitchen (version 2) test

Testing cupboard layouts and sizes in card before final cut. Few adjustments to make. The gaps are where the oven and dishwasher will be. 
  11. favorite uses for paperclay?

Its very easy to use and fix mistakes. You can make something and then go back and add to it once dry with wet clay. I have used it previously for making sections of brickwork, pathways, making dolls. White clay is great (and what I prefer to use) because its is so easily painted. You can also add a small amount of acrylic paint to it before making to get a pale colour of your choice. I have found just a small amount doesn't affect the drying. Also watch out as some brands can crack badly when drying but as I said most things are an easy fix just by adding some more wet clay and it will blend seamlessly into the dry.
  12. Moonlight Retreat, arrival

He is dreamy 
  13. Banister balcony view

I planned on leaving the landing open to the downstairs but realism won out and I had to make it look usable aka safe. I made the banister to match the dining room divider.
  14. Bathroom Tile

Bathroom tiles and flooring completed. I had to spend a lot of time making the existing door opening smaller to fit the odd sized handmade door I purchased at Miniatura. Just skirting and coving to go and this room is fully decorated ready for when I find the right fixtures.