1 Neutral

About Sarahs54

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Sarah

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Hi Linda, The instructions we're fairly easy to follow, and I finished the set. Unfortunately, there were missing pieces and items, so I had to improvise! Im pleased with the outcome, but not overly so. It took days upon days to get this done, and I enjoyed it!!
  2. I never received the email, may have gone to spam? But I certainly appreciate you minilover!! Ty so much!!!
  3. Jeri, would you happen to have the instructions for the realife Victorian bedroom kit #200?
  4. HI Carrie! I'm sorry it took me so long to reply, but thank you so much!
  5. Not even similar? Ok. Back to the drawing board! Thx for trying! :)
  6. Really? Is there a way I can get a copy of the instructions? I'll gladly pay for your trouble!
  7. Hi holly! It's the Victorian bedroom. That was fast! I'll check out the forum! Thx!
  8. Hi everyone! I'm new here, so pls forgive my lack of knowledge where builds are concerned. My name is Sarah, it's nice to meet you! I won a Victorian Dollhouse that was built in 1920, at a local auction. Needless to say, I bought kit #200 on eBay, for obvi reasons, and it didn't include instructions. Do any of you know where, or how to obtain them? Real life minis is out of business, and Google is not helping! TIA!