Bob Hood

Gold Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Bob Hood

1. I think i am going to shop for the paste at Walmart. You have a good idea about testing the paper and paste. Hey Holly ......You don't have a cat do you? I don't think I want one to turn my dollhouse into a Cat House
  2. Hi Jenn..... Is Yes the liquid. If so, How long can you keep it. I may be starting a new project in a month or so after i get all my light fixtures in.
  3. You have done a wonderful job. Very neat. I don't think my work is as neat. Thanks for your advise
  4. Bob Hood

100_4088.JPG

The bracket on the back wall is how the cornices are mounted. Two small pins hold it on.
  5. Bob Hood

100_4089.JPG

That's exactly what this supposed to be. You probably can't see it but i painted the floor then scuffed it all up from years of putting things in the attic. Thanks for getting it.
  6. When you dry fit are you pattern matching in the corners and do apply sealer to all your paper before starting the job. You sound like a pro. Thanks
  7. I have had some bad experiences with wallpaper. Everything from unimanagable paste to actually rubbing the pattern off. I finally got better paper and used a spray on sealer. I guess that's just how you learn. Do you have any tips or tricks to share. By the By I Love This Site
  8. Bob Hood

100_4090.JPG

Thanks for your support. I started this house for my 12 year old Daughter in 1972.....She kind of lost interest since i finished it 3 years ago. MY WIFE LOVES IT>
  9. I found this method so that their would be no intersections under the wallpaper and i could isolate the different rooms for trouble shooting and adding additional transformers.
  10. This was one of the items started in 1972 and finished three years ago The most difficult thing was the intersecting post on the landing The staircase comes apart in two pieces
  11. Seven piece door plus frame.......Took forever
  12. You have to have a way to vent the steam from your bath
  13. Bob Hood

100-4318.JPG

Cornish is my design .......They have removable rods and can be taken down foe redecorating. See a pic of dinning room to see how the bracket is attached to the wall to mount the Cornish with two small pins
  14. Bob Hood

Pull Down Ladder

Thanks .......the stairs took a while to design and build. They fold down really well. Latch is located on the right No plans were used for this house .........Just an idea and a lot of time.
  15. Bob Hood

Hand made Kitchen

The cabinets were re constructed from broken furniture Paint has a black undercoat so you can sand through to expose the black distressing
  16. Bob Hood

100-4083.JPG

It took several days to build that ladder Note the fishing rods by the fridg
  17. Bob Hood

100_4085.JPG

From the album: Bob Hood

18. Bob Hood

100_4084.JPG

From the album: Bob Hood