Bob Hood

Gold Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Bob Hood

1. Bob Hood

Added Detail

From the album: Bob Hood

2. Hi Karen.........I hope the brand i have will work. This is an industrial grade that i have used over the last few years. I have used it to hold computer cable and other wire bundles and it never gives up. Package indicates it will hold 16 oz. per Sq. Inch/ I have some that i have used in my regular kitchen on baseboard to hold an extension cord for over six years and it is still holding. Time will tell. If all else fails I'll just have to use regular glue to hold the chandeliers. Thanks for your comments.......get that cat a toy
  3. Thank you Holly........Just weight till you see the miniature 1940s radio, Working library ladder, Kitchen step ladder, Scale model fishing rods and reels, plus take a look at the window treatments with Cornish and internal rods, all from scratch. I'll put some of these in my album later this week. I probably have too much time on my hands. Ha Ha Ha
  4. I have converted to the scale mini plug. Very Very Small...... I have to a jewelers magnifying head set to work on them. They are about 25% of the plug that uses the large eyeletts Thanks for all the ideas
  5. The reason for so many sockets is that my wife would like to move the lamps around. This way i won't have to drive them in once i am complete. Won't have to remove things.
  6. I have a 40 watt transformer which will support about 60 light bulbs. I will have about 45 lights when complete.
  7. Thanks for your input..........I won't be covering the tape run for some time. I am waiting for a new tape probe to arrive at the end of this week. My Old probe broke just as i was about to use it. I have all my light fixtures ready to install along with about 25 mini light sockets.
  8. Hi KB..........I know my pic are not great, but I'll do better later and replace. I got too excited. When i started this project back in 1972 you had to make a lot of things yourself. Thanks for your support
  9. Hi Sable........ The tape wire was run into each room through a small vertical slot one to the right side and one to the left. After tape wired completely the wallpaper was applied. All Tape wire run inch and a half off the floor. All rooms were photographed. complete information printed on note cards and included in each pic.
  10. Thanks KB......I am thinking about mounting old fashioned wood yard stick over tape runs with small screws for maintenance . Just posted some PICS in an album.
  11. Bob Hood

Front View

From the album: Bob Hood

12. HI KB..........I plan on setting up an album on my house as soon as i have access. Thanks
  13. Hi KB.......My house is a front open, that has a flat wood back to place against he wall. I ran my tape wire like a tree and placed slots in each room to run under the wallpaper. By doing this all of my tape intersections are on the back. Thanks for your help
  14. Hi Holly...........That's one of the main reasons i am planning this, I also will be leaving a three inch piece of connecting wire to the eyelets so i can manipulate the fixture for bulb replacement. Thanks Holly