• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Erin
  • Country
    Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

253 profile views
  1. OK! I’m going for it. I’ll let you know how it goes. Thanks everyone for the reassurance.
  2. Any tips for dismantling a dollhouse put together with hot glue? I don’t want to take apart the whole thing as it’s very stable. It was assembled 25 years ago and is holding together really well, I want to re-do the windows and put on siding so I just want to remove windows, trim and porch railings. I’m nervous to use a hairdryer in case I loosen things I want to keep intact. Anyone with experience taking hot glued dollhouses apart?
  3. Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I’m already obsessed and I’ve barely begun. I have a million ideas but I’m forcing myself to finish shingling (was never finished) before I start any new projects. I have a few questions already, should I ask them here?
  4. Hello everyone, My name is Erin and I received the Arthur dollhouse kit when I was 11 and assembled it with my mother. That was 25 years ago! I’ve recently been inspired to get back into miniatures and I’ve decided to renovate my old dollhouse. A lot of things have changed in twenty-five years, especially all the resources now at hand thanks to the internet. I’m really looking forward to my “new” hobby and I’m already having a great time looking at other’s photos and getting ideas.