• Last visited

0 Neutral

About papercaper

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Marilyn
  1. Thanks for the info..will look into gesso and spackle. Grandson is 31/2 yrs old and am making him his own mini boys room so he can leave her house alone. Both birthdays are 3days apart so will give them house and room at same time.
  2. Hi All, Thank you so much for your responses and ideas. I am taking out the dividers of the both floors and kind of making it open concept so as to create more room for furniture. Ok that said, I bought an unfinished kitchen set and now have to figure out what kind of paint to use that would give it a glossy white shine. Any ideas? Also, any hints as to the best glue to use to glue this masterpiece together. Have many a sleepless nights thinking will it hold? Will my grandson take a swing at it and finito! Have 4 weeks to finish this for my grand daughter's birthday, flooring and all trimming done. Just want to buy molding to cover all the imperfections of the old base and give it a fancier look. Tried uploading picture but cannot send a copy of it, mine are too large even at web size. Thanks for all you help!!
  3. Thanks so much for the information. House is very old, decided to do it after so many years so it has been a challenge since wood is petrified.. Scale is 1:12, rooms are small so have had to limit furniture, all furniture bought years ago too big. Will see if I can find pieces used that are older and probably smaller. Thanks again?
  4. Hi, new at this. Seems my house and rooms are quite small, therefore most 1:12 scale furniture does not fit. Looking for anyone that has built kitchen kit and could give me sizes of fridge, sink and stove. Would love to buy kit but they do not have individual sizes. Thanks!!