1 Neutral

About Minimouse

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Patricia

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I have young children still so I don't want to be constantly distracted, and I don't want to work in a garage in the Texas summer, I want to work on them, my biggest issue right now is the WHERE :-)
  2. Yes, I don't have a spare bedroom unfortunately and I do want a space that is mine. I have been looking at some walk in closet craft rooms and may go that route.
  3. Thanks for your reply! One is The Cora Tudor and one is The Josephine Farmhouse (what I wanted to name my girls, but got vetoed), going to build the Margot Barn after these two are in better shape
  4. Hey, I am in Austin. We have family coming for a few weeks and I think after that I'll take over in the dining room. I am in Austin, TX. Thanks for your reply!
  5. Good Morning all! I am a 30 something mother to 3 from Texas and I've always had a fascination for miniatures. I have two dollhouses in need of some renovation, that I baby when I can. I am running into a problem when it comes to working on them however, I am not sure where to do so... where do you all work? Should I take over my dining room? Set up a workshop in my walk-in? Clear a space in the garage? I am at a bit of a loss with that. Look forward to being active here, and on instagram once I get things up and running. Thanks!