Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Brad
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. In case you cannot find spares, I believe extra sheets can be ordered. I checked the schematic drawing and found the following information: Shutters: sheet 20 (shutter trim) and sheet 20 (shutter back) Front Door: sheet 23 Roof Brackets: sheets 22 and 25 Bay Brackets: available on sheets 22 and 23
  2. The schematic drawing does designate the doors as the pop outs from the door openings. The instructions do not mention the door assembly, but I embellished the doors and installed by gluing hinges to the opening. I have a video showing what was done for the doors. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsc_TeoYUVo&list=PLXHh3hA0IAgXFUBmoQTYSW7CNaqK60hW5&index=29
  3. I was also curious about the history of the BH. I found an image of a house that closely resembles the design elements for the BH. http://victorianhouses.tumblr.com/image/43514848654
  4. Thanks for all the positive comments. I built the Greenleaf Glencroft about 10 years ago and I got the urge to build another one. For some reason that I cannot explain, I decided on the Beacon Hill. The construction process can be described as "a little bit at a time" since I would do this after work and on the weekends in short spurts of time. At least it provides time to think through the construction and how to proceed with the next step. I am still working on the videos and just uploaded a video discussing the supplies used in the construction. See Beacon Hill Dollhouse Supplies. I will be working on the videos describing the construction phases of the build and will provide further details.
  5. I started the Beacon Hill Dollhouse back in October of 2017 and finally completed the construction finishings of the house. See the video here.