2 Neutral

About KK

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Kristen

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I’m having trouble understanding how the French doors fit on the side. The front fits perfectly, but the side opening is too big for the doors. I see it seems to be recessed but didn’t see that in the directions. If anyone can help with this please do please and thank you! KK
  2. Thank you I’m working on my Garfield right now!
  3. Thank you I figured it out after I wrote that lol Here is my Beacon Hill.
  4. Wow! I had to drive from PA to Maryland to get mine and it was 100 dollars! Good for u!
  5. Thank u! Pull it out maybe we can share our progress!
  6. Hi there! I have a strong crafting background. I made most of the things for my house including a sofa I’m very proud of. Today I’m working on the wood floor for the Garfield. Wish me luck! For some reason it won’t allow me to post a pic of it.
  7. Hello! I’ve recently caught the minitures bug! I’m on my 3rd dollhouse since September 2017. I stated with The Beacon Hill, then I built a Real Good Toys farm house and turned it into a haunted farm house. That was soooo much fun! Now I’m just beginning The Garfield. This seems to be a huge project. I’m on day 3 and I’m already having some issues with step 2 the staircase. I’m on here looking for Bens’s download of the new instructions with images. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Please and thank you! Have a great day! Kristen
  8. KK

Kristen

My Beacon Hill <3