About tinytimemachine

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Rachel

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. That built-in seems to confirm it! That cat even looks a lot like one of my three, haha.
  2. I was trying to ID my mystery rescued colonial and came across a picture of an old Greenleaf Jefferson kit that certainly looks like a match! This house was built around 1985 per original owner, so it wouldn’t be the laser cut one that they sell now, but rather the older version from the 80s. Is anyone familiar enough with this house to confirm? Here’s a link to the album with photos: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=browse&album=8235 Thanks in advance!
  3. Apparently they were VERY committed to this blue fur, judging by the amount of glue they used to hold it down. Was really hoping it would be the first thing to go, and QUICKLY, but it’s definitely going to take some effort to be rid of it!
  4. Looks like a Greenleaf Jefferson?? Built around 1985
  5. That’s the one! It’ll keep me busy for a while, I’m sure. It’s cute from the front and at a distance, at least!
  6. Just rescued a vintage colonial house off of Craigslist! The woman who had it said it was built by her father for her daughter in the mid-80s. It’s in very rough shape but it was FREE... can’t beat the price! Hideous blue fur glued to the whole top level, yikes! Came with a few extras, including some dead spiders that I could have done without. Will have to get some pictures of it soon.
  7. Thanks for the input, everyone! I decided to pass on two Franklin kits that looked too iffy as far as condition, and have submitted an offer to one seller. Hopefully I’ll have my hands on one soon!
  8. Hi all, I’m new here... Looking to purchase an Artply kit, probably a Franklin, and I’m wondering if I could get some input on how much you’d pay for one (maximum). I should add that I’ve only ever built one dollhouse before and I’m pretty sure it was an Artply house. After doing some searching I’m thinking the house I had was a Franklin or a Rutherford, based on the number of rooms and layout. This was back when I was around 11 or 12, so about twenty years ago... hence why I can’t remember exactly. Anyways, I’ve been scouring eBay and was considering making an offer but I don’t want to insult a seller with too low of a price! I figure I’m taking a huge risk on some of the kits I saw that look like they were stored in less than ideal conditions, to put it lightly. Thanks in advance!