About sadie05

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    Sarah

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. I have only been on this forum for a short time, but I have enjoyed watching your progress with the lake house - you do beautiful work, and it's incredibly inspiring for a newbie like me. I wish you the best as you navigate your health challenges. Thank you for all you have shared with the community.
  2. sadie05

The music room

Really stunning - love the detail. I'm really enjoying seeing your progress with this build!
  3. Welcome! Add me to the chorus of folks who would love to see photos of your past builds and current project!
  4. Love it! I would spend all my free time in that space if it were real-life scale.
  5. Given that it is hinged, it seems that you could easily remove the rear flap and preserve the ability to restore it in the future if you changed your mind. What a nice DH - happy finishing!
  6. Thanks! The effect is very convincing!
  7. Looks fantastic! What did you use for the kitchen tile?
  8. Great details with your garden! The whole effect is really well done.
  9. sadie05

Light strings

You are creating a lovely, cozy atmosphere! Looks great!
  10. This is really lovely. Nicely done!
  11. Holly's on the money with it being a RGT - looks like it's the front opening Federal Manor. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004M1BQ7E?tag=mipatusciofbo-20
  12. I’m using scrapbook paper for my current project. Cheap and easy to replace a sheet if I screw up (which, of course, I just did...)