0 Neutral

About ssusan

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    None
  • Real Name
    susan

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. Hi, Well as it was bought already decorated i assumed it had already been primed so i wet the old wall paper and gently scraped it off i'm not sure what i did wrong , Susan
  2. Thank you all so much I will read all the links and be more prepared , The first room i decorated with ordinary wall paper paste has all come unstuck still you live and learn.
  3. Thank you so much for the quick reply. I always do stick my fingers all over with super glue so i will have to be super careful. Susan
  4. Hi All, I did not see where else to post a question so i'm hoping someone will point me in the right direction. In the meantime can I ask hope do you stick taps to ceramic sink ? is it just ordinary glue or maybe super glue?. Thanks in advance Susan
  5. Thank you all for the warm welcome, Susan
  6. Hello Jeannine, my Husband bought it for me from a private seller it has come fully loaded so to speak but i want to put my own stamp on it so thought i would start by decorating it . I have bought quite a few wallpapers online but there not the same in real life so i thought i would have a go at printing my own but although i have been trying my hardest to understand how to do it all i am doing is spending a fortune on ink lol. So where in England were you from? I am from Nottingham more or less in the middle so no seaside nearby. Look forward to chatting more and getting to know some of you, So many talented people on this site Susan x
  7. Hello, My name is Susan ,After having serious health problems with heart and lungs my Husband bought me a Dolls House as he knew i was always fascinated by them and it will give me something to think about other than pain ,meds ect. so i have joined this friendly forum with the hope of getting help along the way, as a complete beginner there are so many things i have no idea about but I will take it slowly and learn along the way. I am in my sixties and find learning new skills quite daunting but with all the questions I am bound to have you may see me around quite a lot. I am from England but most things translate quite easily and if i'm not sure I google everything. So look forward to learning and joining in the banter , See you soon .